MivneCAD - software program for AutoCAD assisted 2D Construction Drawing and Calculations
The system is leveraging the AutoCAD platform.
Functional software modules are connected via a uniform information environment.
This environment contains full detail of
- the constructive scheme,
- static and seismic loads,
- internal forces and the deformation behavior.
- Input & Output in AutoCAD environment through DWG-files
- Automatic 3D Construction Modeling
- One Input for both: Static & Seismic Calculations
- Calculation Model is built automatically by MivneCAD
- An efficient, FEM-based concrete element design and calculation of reinforcement
- Combination of loads; calculation of all floor loadings
- Calculation of bearing capacity for vertical elements
- Tremendous saving of work, time, & money through the goal-oriented Input
- 2D-Input leads to a full 3D Visualization
- Calculation and foundation design, etc.
- Automatic collection of forces in columns and walls presented in summarized form
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional; Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition; Microsoft Windows Vista® 32 bit (Business, Home Premium, and Ultimate);
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 SP1 (or later)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 3.4 GHz or equivalent AMD® Athlon® processor
- 3 GB RAM (1 GB RAM if no rendering required)
- 1,280 x 1,024 monitor and display adapter capable of 24-bit color
- 3 GB free disk space
- Microsoft Mouse–compliant pointing device
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (or later), Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.60 GHz or more / equivalent AMD Athlon processor
- 4 GB RAM
- Dedicated video card with hardware support for OpenGL spec 1.3 or later and support for DirectX 9 or later
- 5 GB free disk space
- Two-button mouse with scroll wheel
Runs side by side with AutoCAD 2002-2010 and Revit Construction Suite 2010, AutoCAD® Architecture 2010 software products.